The overall Goals for the Ravine Avenue Urban Renewal Area and the surrounding neighborhood is to:
- Revitalize and rehabilitate the neighborhood utilizing its existing assets.
- Eliminate substandard and deteriorating residential, commercial, and industrial areas and properties.
- Develop sites for residential construction, including a mix of low-income, moderate-income and market-rate housing.
- Re-establish retail areas through development of sites to support commercial activities on Warburton Avenue.
- Increase vitality and safety of the street.
- Improve streets, sidewalks, and curbs.
- Reinforce local and regional amenities and create a network of destinations.