Service Directory - Z

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A| B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

ZONING - The City Zone Ordinance regulates, restricts, permits, prohibits and determines the land uses in zoning districts throughout the city. Property owners may request special use of their property by contacting the Bureau of Housing and Buildings, 377-6500.

ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS - Seven-member board which hears appeals of individuals aggrieved by an order, requirement, decision or determination of the Director of the Bureau of Housing and Buildings or by an officer, department, board or bureau of the city. Rules on applications for variances or zone changes, 377-6535.

ZONING VIOLATIONS/ENFORCEMENT - Improper business operations, signs can be reported to the Bureau of Housing and Buildings, 377-6500.

Back to Top