Third Party Billing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If a homeowner is over 65 years old or has a medical condition, they can designate a third party to receive a duplicate tax bill, by completing a Third Party Request Form and returning it to the City of Yonkers tax office, City Hall, Room 100.

Download the Third Party Request Form