Children ages 3-5 will enjoy outdoor recreational activities and educational learning experiences such as arts and crafts, music, drawing, and story time, while making new friends. Select three or six weeks of fun with Miss Lucy at PS 15; Miss Vickie at the Siragusa School or Miss Kimberly at the Boyce Thompson School. Children must be toilet trained (no diapers or pull-ups).
- Session 1: July 1 - July 19, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (No camp on July 4th)
- Session 2: July 22 - August 9, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
P.S. 16 759 North Broadway Yonkers, NY 10701
Rosemarie Siragusa School 60 Crescent Place Yonkers, NY 10704
- Residents (one session): $290
- Residents (two sessions): $530
- Non-residents (one session): $320
- Non-residents (for two sessions): $590
Registering your child for both sessions entitles you to a $50 discount.
No refunds given once the program begins. For refunds prior to camp, please see the Parks Department refund policy in our brochure.
Online registration begins Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:00 pm and will continue until each site fills.