- Access to personal care and housekeeping assistance.
- Information about home health care under Medicare and Medicaid.
- Evaluation of health and psycho-social status, as well as functional capacity.
- Nutritional assessment and advice.
- Home delivered meals.
- Transportation to the supermarket.
- Environmental and personal safety evaluations.
- Guidance and respite for family caregivers.
- Access to elder abuse information and assistance.
Call (914) 377-6822 for information or to arrange for convalescent services after hospitalization, or for long term help in order to manage at home without undue risk or family caregiving burden.
Please note that all information gathered by the Office for the Aging for the purpose of evaluating unmet need and accessing services is confidential and may be shared with others only as approved by the elder and necessary in order to plan and deliver assistance.