Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano today announced he will launch the Mayor’s Satellite Tax Office on starting on Monday, March 20th at the following locations:
- Monday, March 20th at Coyne Park located at 777 McLean Avenue
- Tuesday, March 21st at Will Library located at 1500 Central Park Avenue
- Monday, March 27th at Homefield House located at 911 Saw Mill River Road
Members of the Mayor’s Office of Constituent Services and the City’s Finance Department will be available from 9:00 am until 7:00 pm all three days to meet with Yonkers residents and accept county tax payments. County taxes are due March 30th 2016.
For more information, residents can contact the Office of Constituent Services at (914) 377-6010 during regular business hours. Residents can also contact the Mayor’s Help Line, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 377-HELP (4357) for assistance.
Please have your Payment Stub available before you continue.
County Taxes are payable in one installment. We cannot accept partial payments.
After (due date) interest will be calculated at 15% per annum from the confirmation date to the date of payment. Interest will be calculated and added to your payment before any payment is completed.
- When entering the "Block and Lot" Numbers, DO NOT use spaces, dashes or any special characters. Instead enter the Block and Lot(s) exactly as found in the first eleven digits as found in the very top line (this is boxed). In the above example, enter the entire Block and Lots as 012345678999
- When entering the year, enter ALL 4 DIGITS.
SELECT PAYMENT METHOD:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why does interest go back to the confirmation date of the taxes and not the due date of each installment?
A: The City Charter requires that County Taxes are due in full when confirmed. After the due date, interest of 15% per annum from the confirmation date to the date of payment will be added to the amount of the delinquent installment.
Q: What if I owe Taxes from previous years?
A: If you want to pay taxes from previous years, you must contact the City of Yonkers Tax Office for interest and payment procedures.